Compucare is a comprehensive module-based hospital information system. Highly flexible, it can be tailored to meet the needs of both the small clinic and large hospital group; from the handling of the initial patient referral, scheduling of bookings and the patient pathway, through to billing and invoicing with full credit control.
- Key features of Compucare include:
- Microsoft enterprise standard database
- Compliant to NHS Connecting for Health standards
- High level of security
- Integration engine (MessageCall) linking to other clinic \ hospital systems
- Choose and Book interface for direct NHS referrals
- Real-time reporting on all key performance indicators
Patient and clinical management
Compucare maintains a full electronic patient record, including patient pathway tracking, which provides instant access to up to date patient information, reducing errors and improving patient outcomes.
Links to third party systems including NHS PAS, laboratory and radiology systems provide seamless integration, avoiding unnecessary duplication and error.
Core features support standard correspondence, forms and emails. Appointment confirmations and reminders can be sent via SMS text messages, helping to reduce the number of DNAs.
Compucare’s resource planning functionality gives department managers visibility of all resources, enabling efficient management of consultant diaries, clinic rooms, theatres, equipment, beds and wards.
Compucare assists the growth of revenue whilst reducing time spent on administration. By helping to reduce current operational costs at every stage of the patient pathway, Compucare also streamlines the credit control process by providing:
- Accurate and timely billing
- Complete history of all chargeable patient activity
- Electronic billing to insurers (EDI)
- Online credit and debit card processing
- Full credit card facilities
Compucare’s contract management module simplifies complex arrangements with insurers and purchasers, enabling automated and accurate billing.
Invoices can be sent electronically to insurers via EDI, increasing accuracy, reducing paperwork and leading to prompter reimbursement. The receipt of electronic remittances also facilitates automatic processing in Compucare and saves time. The credit control suite highlights outstanding payments, and produces automatic debtor letters.
Compucare helps managers meet high standards of care by providing an accurate and real-time view of activity and profitability. Reports can be scheduled to run automatically and emailed in a variety of export formats.
NHS reporting and referrals
Compucare is a Connecting for Health accredited PAS for linking to their Choose and Book electronic referral service, which enforces full referral to treatment (RTT) management. In addition, Compucare produces all statutory NHS returns.
Invest for the future
Streets Heaver have the unique policy of providing all future upgrades to customers at no additional cost; enabling you to benefit from the latest software developments and significantly reducing your cost of ownership.
- Patient Master Index
- Inpatients and Daycases
- Theatre Management
- Postcode Database
- PAS Link
- Third party links to Clinical and Non-Clinical systems
- Choose and Book Integration
- Electronic Patient Record
- Patient Alerts
- Procedure History
- Resource Management
- Clinical Results Recording
- Clinical Audit
- Order Requests and Results Reporting
- Support for OPCS, CCSD and HRG Procedure Codes
- Support for ICD 9 and 10 Diagnosis Codes
- Equipment Management
- Document Tracking
- Contract Management
- Billing and Invoicing
- Electronic Data Interchange (Insurance Company Link)
- Credit/Debit Card Processing
- Patient Ledger
- Provider Ledger
- Accounting Link
- Purchase Order Processing
- Stock Control
- Marketing Management
- Report Generator