MessageCall (Smart Integration)
The MessageCall integration engine enables Streets Heaver’s patient administration systems to be linked to most modern third party software, and also provides complete integration between independent hospital systems.
MessageCall provides a flexible framework and supports the ever increasing demands of today’s interoperability requirements for interfacing disparate systems.
Streets Heaver’s patient administration solutions have been seamlessly integrated to many third party solutions including NHS PAS, Laboratory, PACS, Radiology and Drug Monitoring systems.
MessageCall enables integration with most hospital systems with an open architecture, including hospital systems that have been developed in-house.
A Microsoft Windows service based solution, it has been developed using the latest technology and provides all of the connectivity that you would expect from an integration engine. The software has been designed to be used by support staff rather than developers and its intuitive interface enables rapid set up and implementation.
- Key features of MessageCall include:
- Support for the latest version of HL7
- Process any data structure including XML, fixed length and delimited formats
- Server connectivity including TCP/IP, HTTP and MS Message Queues
- Database connectivity including native SQL, OLEDB and ODBC clients
- Intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI) enabling rapid setup through drag and drop configuration
- Ability to interrogate message statistics
- Support for multiple interfaces
- Benefits of MessageCall include:
- Optimised business processes by integrating applications
- Increased efficiency and patient safety by improving the accuracy and consistency of your data
- Reduced overheads and employee time keying in data
- Lowered cost of ownership through centralised setup, reducing the number of bespoke interfaces
Examples of some of our inbound and outbound interfaces:
Patient Demographics (PAS Queries)
Outpatient ADT (Appointment Messages)
Inpatient ADT (Admission Messages)
Patient Charges (Treatments/Tests captured in other hospital systems)
Patient Telephone Charges
Pathology Orders, Results and Charges
Radiology Orders, Results and Charges
Patient Pharmacy Charges
Other Third Party interface engines