Four New Career Opportunities at Streets Heaver
Due to organic growth within the business, four new career opportunities have arisen in our Development Department.
The positions available span a range of different requirements, so you can find the right role to match your skills.
We also understand that, when searching for a new career, it is just as important to be part of a department that suits you. So if you think you would be the perfect fit in a hard-working, fun-loving and continually evolving team, we would love for you to apply.
The roles we are currently recruiting for are:
- Junior Web/Software Developer
- Junior Software Developer
- Software Developer
- Junior Automation Engineer
On top of carrying out one of the above roles and directly contributing to the next chapter of Compucare, being part of our Development Team also means you will have access to the following opportunities:
- Paid Microsoft exams
- A full Pluralsight learning subscription
- Full MSDN and Office 365 subscriptions (including an Azure allowance)
- Weekly personal development time to work on build new skills and gaining knowledge
- Opportunities to attend various development conferences
To apply or to find out more about each of the roles we have to offer, please visit our careers page.
Streets Heaver is a leading provider of healthcare software, delivering solutions across the UK and beyond. To find out more, click here.