We respect your privacy and take great care in the storage and use of your personal data. If you have any questions or queries regarding this policy, please contact us.
- We consider as private any personal information (i.e. information from which you can be identified) supplied by you to us while using www.streets-heaver.com and will hold it in accordance with applicable Data Protection legislation currently in force. You may request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
- We will hold and use your personal information on our computer systems in order to reply to feedback or requests for information.
- Your personal information will be retained on our computer systems in accordance with our data retention policies.
- Streets Heaver respect your privacy and will not pass or sell your details on to any other third parties.
- We may also use your personal information to contact you in line with the consent you have provided. If you do not wish to receive this information please contact us.
- Your personal information will be used by us for the following:
- Responding to information requests
- Market research purposes
- Direct marketing purposes
If you would like details of the personal information we store about you, please write to: Streets Heaver Healthcare Computing, The Point, Weaver Road, Lincoln, LN6 3QN or email us
You also have the right to have your data erased from our systems, the “right to be forgotten”, and so long as there is no lawful reason we will use our best endeavours to comply with your request. However:
- We may not be able to remove all your data. If this is the case, we will do our best to limit its use and inform you of our actions.
- We may request proof of identity before proceeding.
Please submit your request in writing to: Streets Heaver Healthcare Computing, The Point, Weaver Road, Lincoln, LN6 3QN or email us
Use of ‘Cookies’
- We may collect and process anonymous information about your visit to this website, such as some of the pages you visit and some of the searches you perform. Such anonymous information is used by us to help improve the contents of the site and to compile, for internal market research purposes, aggregate statistics about individuals using it. In doing this we may install “cookies” that collect the first-level domain name of the user (e.g. “bigmail.com” from an e-mail address of firstname.lastname@example.org”) and the date and time of access. “Cookies” as used by us cannot be used to discover the identity of an individual user.
- A “cookie” is a small piece of information that is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. “Cookies” do not damage your computer and you can set your browser to notify you when you receive a “cookie”, which in turn will enable you to decide whether or not you want to accept it or not. For further information about “cookies”, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Please be assured that we DO NOT collect or seek through these “cookies” any personally identifiable information about our visitors, such as names, addresses, email addresses or telephone numbers.
Our Pledge to You