SBK NHS Private Patient Service Development 2020
Streets Heaver are pleased to be sponsoring SBK’s NHS Private Patient Service Development event at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital, on Thursday 12th March 2020.
Regardless of whether you are part of an established or up-and-coming PPU, there are challenges that come with having a private patient service within an NHS environment. By sharing current models from successful PPU’s and networking with private healthcare peers, delegates will be able to take away an understanding of growing the market and driving forward financial success.
Why Should You Attend?
By working together, individual PPUs will be stronger. This event is a great opportunity, not only to hear from leading presenters, but also meet your NHS Private Patient Manager peers and benchmark your progress. You will leave this day with fresh ideas and invigorated to continue to grow your PPU service.
Key Learning Outcomes:
Find out how different services have developed their PPU model – taking the best of the NHS and the best of the private world, putting time and effort into achieving cultural change, and keeping private patients as a separately managed (non-commissioned) business. Featuring in-depth sharing on:
- Understanding how PHIN has changed the face of the private patient marketplace
- Running a PPU as a separate business within the confines of a big NHS organisation
- Driving forward growth by developing a sophisticated marketing campaign
- Working with insurance companies: building an effective long-term relationship
- Promoting cultural change within your trust and protecting your managed areas
- Overcoming workforce challenges and ensuring that you are providing the best quality care
- Assessing network agreements: PMI aims, competition and market position
- Building relationships with patients abroad and overcoming cultural challenges
- Utilising your resources and expanding your private patient services
For the full agenda, speaker details and how to book your place, please visit the SBK events page.
To find out how Streets Heaver and Compucare can provide seamless integration with your existing hospital PAS, improving the accuracy and efficiency of your private patient unit, please visit our dedicated Private Patient Unit solution.